In addition to the new 60” sleeper, many new features and improvements were included in these runs:
- Longer 220” Frame
- Reduced gap between bumper and hood/fenders
- New Round Chrome Tanks
- New Pogo Stick w/coiled Air & Electrical Lines
- New Deck Plate & Frame Steps
- Choice of New Quarter or Half Fenders(two point attachment to frame for strength)
- New Short Neck Air Breather
- New Straight Pipes, Choice of Single or Dual Exhaust.
- Choice of Straight Tip or Curved Tip on Exhaust Pipes.
- Horns have Been Relocated to the inside of the outside Clearance Lights on Cab Top.
- Graphics on the cab go all the way around the back of the cab for daycab option.
- Sleeper is removable with one screw. Deckplate not provided for daycab version.
Other features included as follows:
- Opening Hood with complete engine detail(Mack teal green colored diesel engine)
- Modern style Chrome 10-hole Budd rims
- Pivoting fifth wheel for trailer attachment
- Fully detailed cab interior w/cab glass
- Detailed chassis & undercarriage
- Packaged in attractive 1st Gear clear window clamshell packaging then in brown shipping carton for ease of re-shipping individually as a single trio set.