null
×
close
Wide Selection | Worldwide Shipping Ups USPS
✉ sales@awesomediecast.com ✆ +1-561-350-4045
cc-settings-icon Authentic Replicas
cc-gun-icon Precision Diecast
cc-hand-icon Buy Now, Pay Later
click to zoom in

Rietze 1:87 Solaris Urbino 12, LIEmobile: Celebrating100 Years Bus Traffic

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
$39.95
SKU:
B6-6-1-467
UPC:
4037748772094
5 customers are viewing this product
Rietze 1:87 Solaris Urbino 12, LIEmobile: Celebrating100 Years Bus Traffic

Rietze 1:87 Solaris Urbino 12, LIEmobile: Celebrating100 Years Bus Traffic
$39.95

This model is made from ABS plastic

The mirrors for this model are in the box

The transport company LIECHTENSTEIN mobil operates local public transport in Liechtenstein . The company has been the successor organization to the Liechtenstein Bus Establishment (LBA for short) since January 1, 2012. The best-known product from LIEmobil is the Liechtenstein Bus , which describes the bus service in Liechtenstein. The company is based in Schaan .

The LIEmobil is financed to 76% by government grants, which amounted to almost CHF 14.5 million in 2021 . The remaining 24% comes from tariff revenues.

(No reviews yet)
WEEKLY UPDATES
to top